Author Topic: Looking for a first year speedster. VCVS (3/4)  (Read 2683 times)

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
Looking for a first year speedster. VCVS (3/4)
« on: December 15, 2016, 01:15:21 AM »
Yeah, due to unfortunate circumstances, we need a first year with an emphasis on fast hit and run combat and an initial of the Letter C.

I will review any profiles that come my way to see if they fit with the rest of VCVS
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a first year speedster. VCVS (3/4)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 09:35:31 PM »
Once I'm finally allowed to make edits to the profile, Chris Sebei will end up being a first year, so he might fit the bill.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:42:43 AM »
Well Cerise isn't the most speedy gal out there, but I figured I'd throw her in. She does have a C though, two in fact.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:00:25 AM by The Mythic Scribe »
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:14:02 AM »
Incidentally Mythic, Cerise isn't in your signature.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 11:04:11 AM »
That is a thing, I forgot she was accepted already. Sorry 'bout that, fixed with my usual quote. Also fixed my previous post and my absolute incompetence with a computer.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)