Author Topic: Recovery ward (semi-open PM for invite)  (Read 12681 times)

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
Re: Recovery ward (semi-open PM for invite)
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 05:25:24 AM »
Everything was going oh so wrong. Sapphire coming in and demanding Catalina leave already put her on edge, but Ki's outburst and the video... Oh god the video. The blood drained from her face as she thought of what it would do to Nathan if it ever got out, what it would do to her. It wasn't pretty, and she would be lying if she said that it didn't faze her. She believed in Nathan, she did, but that smile... There had to be some explanation right? Right? Now, Mauve wasn't so sure. What if Nathan really did do it on purpose? It didn't matter now, whether or not he did, it still affected her. Trying to salvage what she had let, she opened her mouth to speak before getting cut off. Physically.

Mauve had noticed the arm going back before, but was still caught off guard as Xanh sent her fist towards her face. Perhaps she could've dodged or ducked or something, even just made sure that it landed somewhere else than her face. But she figured it was easier to play innocent and victim if she just let it hit full on. Plus, Xanh looked like she needed it, and if it was Nathan there, Mauve doubted that she would feel any different. It kind of hurt though. Not the actual force really, she was no stranger to that, but the frustration and hate behind it, knowing that it was directed at her. Mauve's left hand immediately went to the cheek hit, ducking her head a little bit to look more fragile and hurt. After a few seconds, she looked up again, taking a moment before activating her aura to ensure a bruise wouldn't form. She half considered leaving it to show the press, but it just felt wrong to take advantage of the moment of weakness. So she didn't.

"I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused," Mauve said softly, bowing her head once again. "I can see now that this might've not been the best course of action. Even I cannot argue for Nathan now. I'm sorry. I believe he isn't entirely at fault, but I acknowledge that he did fire the shots, accident or not. I acknowledge that he didn't make himself any less guilty in the eyes of others with that... that smile..." Here she shook her head, letting out a bitter huff of wry amusement. "It should've just been a friendly competition. Though I still believe that this is simply one terrible mistake, even I hold doubts now. I hold nothing against you, Ki and Ms. Kurstein."

There was nothing more she could do there. No amount of smooth talk and explanation could calm the room's occupants now. Lifting her head to face Sapphire, Mauve continued, "And to you too Sapphire. I'm truly sorry for any disturbance I have caused. I didn't come here with the intention of malice, I assure you that. Even though I am sure my word holds little weight with you, if any. People in the room have expressed very clearly that I am no longer wanted here. I would've wished to stay a bit longer, perhaps catch Gray when he awoke for regardless of the circumstances I would still wish to see a classmate and acquaintance or even friend well, but if you wish I will leave."
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 03:25:30 PM »
Viridian rolled around so he was facing the room properly and let out a sigh. Apparently Gray's entire fanclub had decided to make an appearance. Some bloke named Catalina or something to that effect, who had absolutely no reason to be here bar a fear of Nathan Eau. Then Jack Pettibone rolled up in that typical cock of the walk fashion of his. How anybody could put up with him, Viridian couldn't understand. He just radiated an aura of prickishness, all glittering good looks and sharp wit, even if he wasn't malicious or cruel. He needed to learn how to ease up on the Adonis shit he had going on. And close his shirt.

And finally, there was Mauve Roux, who lost any good will that she may have had when she tried to defend Nathan's actions, and got a good wallop to the jaw for her efforts by Xanh. And they said he was the temperamental one. What a joke. Still, no need for anyone else to get in bother over the little shit. Wasn't worth the time of day, let alone whatever the school would throw at them for fighting in a hospital.

Pushing off the wall, Viridian slouched over to Xanh and caught her right wrist, pulling her back a step and leaning into her ear. "Control yourself, leader. There are better places for that", Viridian murmured softly before tilting his head back and sending a frosty glare at Mauve, "We wouldn't want him to come after you, now would we? If you want to make yourself useful, bring him here. Cowards like him don't deserve a defender, and you're quite pathetic for doing so".

Not that Viridian himself was feeling any better about the situation. This was far too similar to the incident with Vienna, and every instinct in his body was screaming for Viridian to go after Nathan himself and sort the toad out. But that didn't go well the last time, and Viridian learned from his mistakes. Plus, doing it in the tourney, in front of the crowds and the cameras, would be a sweeter revenge.

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 11:15:43 PM »
Going here was a stupid idea, what couldn't go wrong after all? But he somehow got what he wanted.
The last words before Catalina left is 'I'll beat him.'

And I still don't like you Jack.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 08:54:12 AM »
As the shouting match Gray started to stir. the slap connecting with Mauve's face was the noise that brought him completely out of his slumber with a jolt. He immediately sat bolt upright in his bed "OH WHO THE FUCK AM I OFFENDING. THE NAZI'S!" After his brief shout he calmed down and looked around the room. "oh. It was just a dream." It was at this moment that he felt a buzzing sensation in his head and blue lights begun flashing across his vision from him sitting up way too quickly. A hand went to his head and he returned to a laying down position.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime