Author Topic: How to catch a killer (PLOT/Closed)  (Read 2717 times)

Icrus505

• View Profile
How to catch a killer (PLOT/Closed)
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:23:12 PM »
(7 years ago)

The smell of blood hung in the alley where a man was slumped against a wall. In front of him stood a tall muscular man. The man just laughed. "Let this be a lesson...human...the White Fang are here to stay." Behind the man, a few goons walked outside with two people in their grasps. The man slumped against the wall looked up and watched in horror as two of the closest people to him were thrown into the back of a truck.

"You expect to get away with this?!" The man against the wall asked. The other man grinned sadistically as he took a knife and slashed at the man against the wall. The man let out a cry and one of the people captured tried to run over to him.

"Daddy!" One of the goons looked at her and fired a rifle at her. The person stopped dead. She looked down at her chest and slowly cried. "...Daddy...it...hu...rts." The child fell to the earth with a soft thud.

"YOU IDIOT!" The muscular man said. The human just stared at his child's still body. He slowly looked up the man, his face covered in blood.

"You...will...pay!" The muscular man looked to the human and scoffed before running to the truck. The group drove off and a few minutes later the sounds of sirens were heard.

(Present Time)

The chief of police stared at the file in front of him, silently hoping it would solve itself. Thirteen Faunus....just vanished. The only connection I can make is it happened on that damn street. He thought as he looked over a map of Downtown Vale. It had a large oval drawn on it marking a mile long street. The street was called Beltway Street. It had a long list of crimes that had happened on it. Ranging from petty theft to horrific killings. This isn't what bothered him. What bothered him was it happened the same night a little girl was found dead in the street and a home was found bloodied and destroyed.

The chief sighed and sent two emails out. One to a friend he had who knew a few people and one to Beacon, looking to get some hunters on the case. He sighed and sat in his chair. "This is gonna be a long weekend." He said with a groan.

(LISTEN UP MAGGOTS! WE ARE HERE TO KICK-...wrong game. Anyway! Listen there is a posting order, its called after each of you post thats the order. If you post 3rd, you are 3rd in posting order. Okay? Right The email will send becon students to a teacher NPC played by me!, Anyone else will be sent to the police HQ! Good Hunting and remember! Stay with a friend :D )
Krasi Komma- The Party king
Sonya Schwartz- The Soaring Eagle

Ordelis

• View Profile
Re: How to catch a killer (PLOT/Closed)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »
Solar couldn't contain her excitement for two seconds. A mystery mission! she thought to herself. She couldn't for the life of her remember exactly how this mission came to her. (What was that weirdo's name again?...oh well). Important part being she was given an address to the Vale police hq(which she had difficulty finding after getting lost) and let them know your there to help on the Beltway Case. This is so cool! I read so much about mystery stories but I didn't think I'd get to help in one!Maybe we'll follow footprints to the killer! We'll probably have to gather all kinds of clues! Oh I hope I get one of those cool coats! All kinds of thoughts bounced around Solar's mind as she was lead to the conference room where she would be asked to wait.
     As Solar walked in the ordinary meeting room with a long table and several chairs along each side and one on each end, she noticed the sole occupant with messy black hair and a matching black trench coat. The Detective! she immediately assumed. Wanting to make a good impression she runs up to the supposed Detective and greets him with a cheery "Hi! My name's Solar but you can just call me Sola, I'm here to help with the Beltway Case pleased to meet ya!"
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

Vahn

• View Profile
Re: How to catch a killer (PLOT/Closed)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:27:37 AM »
Vahn jumps and looks at the cheery. "Huh? Oh ah... Thank you?"  He takes the cheery and offers a handshake with an armored gauntlet. "I'm Vahn and I'm here for the case too.  I hope we work well together."  He looks at the cheery and then looks around, At least I'm in a police department, best case I get a cheery.  Worst case... well I'll probably be okay. He eats it.
Freelancer: Vahn Crimson ~ Wannabe Hunter, Grimm researcher, Protector