Author Topic: Moth's AMA/AMCA!  (Read 3640 times)

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Moth's AMA/AMCA!
« on: April 23, 2018, 10:05:22 PM »
These seem cool and I love to babble about my characters, so please ask away!
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Moth's AMA/AMCA!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 09:49:56 PM »
Well considering my Ramalia will hopefully soon be in a team with both Azre and Ezra I'll ask a question about them. If you have read her profile what do you think their first impressions would be? And personally I'm always curious what expectations people have when they come to this site, have you got plans for twins moving forward?
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 12:30:24 AM »
Azre's immediately going to be impressed, a bit disdainful, and though he'll die before admitting it actually jealous. He'll be a bit reproachful from the way she dresses, being so focused on looks himself - but her physicality might make up for it, and he'll be left wondering how strong she is. He'd also be a little jealous from her height, since he's always wanted to be taller and wears platform boots to keep up the allusion.

Erza's more knowledgeable of other kingdoms/cultures, so she'll probably admire her for the practical gear and want to get out of heels already. She'd also be curious as to what her tattoos and the like mean - if she hadn't followed her brother to Shade, she'd definitely have been a reporter of sorts. She'll also probably note she's actually quite pretty, in a wild and rough way.

When it comes to the twins, I actually at least have the routes I want them to take in terms of character development planned out. Azre's top priority needs to stop being having everyone like him, and furthermore to stop taking his sister's presence for granted. He's so focused on image that it obscures everything else, so if he doesn't change eventually he'll run himself into the ground with his own anxieties. Alongside that is the fact he seriously doesn't appreciate everything Erza does for him, and frankly is somewhat dependent on her emotional support and validation, so he needs to stop being such a burden on her without returning any of the work. In the same vein is that Erza needs to learn to be independant herself, and to stop following her brother's decisions - he's the entire reason she's enrolled alongside him in Shade. She has her interests in criminal justice, journalism, etc, so I'm hoping her time at Shade (and maybe acting as team leader if it comes to that) will make her realize she can't spend all her time catering to her brother's needs, and actually should become her own person. This is all just what I want to accomplish emotionally for the two, so I'm fairly flexible with how it all happens.

TL;DR: Azre needs to stop being a whiny bitch, Erza needs to stop mothering him and demand appreciation, and their relationship needs to get healthier.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 01:07:46 AM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 10:08:21 PM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 01:40:49 AM »
1. "I'll have graduated Beacon with top honors, gone on to be a successful huntress, and likely head out to somewhere like Vacuo to do what I can to assist with humanitarian aid while still killing grimm. Getting into Beacon was the hard part, from here there's no way to go but up."

2. "I'm essentially hoping still the same as today. It's a time of great peace, and I don't want that to end, maybe with a more people with a higher tolerance for faunus. Realistically... who knows?"

3. "Nevermores. This isn't even a question."

4."To bring back my family. Nobody deserves to die like that, and I... still miss them. Terribly."

5. "Am I really the last person in my family? Do I have any cousins or grandparents anywhere else?"

6. "Amane, you're not allowed to repeat this under any circumstances, okay? But definitely Jocelyn -  she's cute, we get along well, and I'm fairly sure with Coco I'd need to worry about him staring at other women all the time."

7. "Prooobably... tangerines, coffee, and anything remotely with sugar!"

8. "Kinetic, surprisingly! I can really build up some speed with kinetic bullets, or in glaive form my strikes can cut practically cause a watermelon to explode - what, how do I - I mean, I had to test that feature somehow!"

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 01:33:04 AM »
Out of curiosity, if Jima had met Smokey in less of a foul mood, do you think they'd get along? 
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 05:06:18 AM »
How do your characters handle the whole 'sharing a room with three people they essentially just met' situation?
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 06:04:47 PM »
Jima's a pretty friendly person, if somewhat socially oblivious. I know Smokey's not much of a conversationalist, so someone to listen to her ramble on about Grimm and grades and the occasional accidental gossip would be perfect for her. So yeah, she'd be pretty chill with him!

As for sharing a room... Prism grew up sharing a room with two sisters, and bounced from fostercare home to orphanage to fostercare home during her iffy year right after her family died. She's used to shit accommodations, so honestly Beacon's housing is flat-up luxurious to her. As long as everyone keeps their mess to themselves and doesn't invade her stuff without asking first, then she'll be fine. Hell, given her sleep schedule she doesn't bother to spend nights in the room, so she's pretty much the perfect roommate if you're looking for quiet.

Jima's more likely to be the problem roommate. Privacy is a thing of the past due to her semblance and insatiable curiosity, so don't bother to hide that candy under the bunk or that erotica novel behind your headboard. She grew up an only child too, so she's used to her own space, so her stuff's going to go everywhere. At least she's always willing to lend you her notes.

Erza and Azre are fairly comfortable with each other, so there's gonna be little complaint there outside some friendly sibling bickering. They both grew up in the lap of luxury however and don't really know how to fend for themselves though, so there will be confusing if funny moments where one of them doesn't know how to do something like operate a microwave - or be caught looking up "how to operate a microwave." Erza will be polite, accommodating, and quiet, though Azre's not above kicking up a tantrum if you touch his stuff.

(Sorry about the length between responses, didn't anticipate more questions)

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 07:55:41 PM »
With regards to the site in general or character RP, is there anything specific you've wanted to do but haven't gotten the chance to yet?

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 04:05:46 PM »
Only really two things come to mind frankly:

1. Do a cheesy roleplay thread at a dance, or truth or dare, or something.

2. Roleplay with more characters that aren't Prism, since she's approximately 95% of my backlog.