Author Topic: RWBYFanon's 2nd Gladiatorial Games  (Read 13022 times)

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
RWBYFanon's 2nd Gladiatorial Games
« on: November 27, 2016, 06:44:20 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Second Rwbyfanon gladiatorial tournament!  

What is this?:
This is a fun little tournament that you will be allowed to create a fighter for, dictating their skills, name, race and equipment and seeing them fight to the death with the other user-created fighters.
The fights will be simulated through the game “Dwarf Fortress” using the object testing arena, the battlegrounds may vary a little but it is mostly unimportant.
So I am stealing this idea from a reddit user who has stolen the idea from another forum so feedback is fully welcome as this is the first time I’ve hosted one of these.
You will not be in direct control of the character, the AI will control both characters.

How this will work:
Once the fights begin, I will take some time to setup the fights and will dump the raw fightlog along with a small snipped from the announcer's perspective, along with a image o the aftermath.
Rather than splitting my posts into many smaller ones, each post will include all fights within that section so your patience is appreciated. (Eg:All of the semi-final fights will be posted as one instead of as multiple posts) 
If you are the winner of your fight, you will be given additional points to improve your gear and skills, as your unused points will be doubled. I will PM you once the results have been posted and a maximum of four days will be allowed to send me your changes.

Here is the remaining information you will need I highly suggest you read this post completely before beginning gladiator creation, however.

Important Information about Certain materials, races and weapons: ShowHide

Those familiar with the game may notice that I have not included whips and scourges as select-able weapons and while I am allowing allowing animal-men, if you DO want to play as an animal man, you are free to PM me and we can sort out a suitable point-value for you. Here is a list of animal people that are in-game.

My reasoning for the animal-men being a case-by-case is that some animal men have special abilities, such as having instantly paralyzing poison or 8 arms (Though I’d be impressed if you managed to fill all 8 arms with weapons.)

My reasoning for not allowing scourges and whips ties into how the game mechanics work. Because in Dwarf Fortress there is no real health bar and damage is mapped to body parts, the very small contact area and high speed of whips mean that they ignore armor almost entirely and can hit bone easily, even if your character is a giant, bone damage does an extremely high amount of pain in the character and makes them very likely to just pass out, meaning that a fight can be won for a whip-user from the first attack, this can also be a problem with ranged weapons but less so so I have allowed them in, as armor actually is useful against them. 

Also Silver is a poor choice for edged weapons but great for blunt weapons, keep that in mind.

While I really want to leave creation options open, I feel that controlling these options is best. If you take issue with this, feel free to shoot me a PM as this is my first attempt at balancing such a thing.

Below is an explanation at the differences between axes, short-swords, spears, war-hammers and crossbows

Slashing weapons, like short swords and battle axes, work by concentrating their force along a sharp edge, allowing them to cut gashes in or to completely sever body parts. Severing is most likely when the body part's thickness is smaller than the weapon's contact edge. They make the quickest work of unarmored opponents who are not tremendously large. They are far less effective against armored targets, however, as armor may prevent the cutting, converting strikes into weaker blunt damage.

Piercing weapons, like spears and picks, work by concentrating their force at a point, allowing them to punch through armor and damage internal organs. They often get stuck in the opponent, giving their wielder further leverage on the target.

Crushing weapons, like war hammers and maces, work by concentrating their force behind a large, blunt mass, putting dents in armor and breaking bones beneath their blows. These weapons are slow to kill their targets - fighters have a habit of breaking every bone in their opponent's body before finally landing a fatal head strike and moving on to the next target - but are the most effective weapons against large and heavily armored foes.

Ranged weapons - crossbows, bows, and blowguns - are effectively piercing weapons which work at a distance. When used in melee combat as a bludgeon, crossbows produce blunt weapon damage instead. Bows used in melee are treated like extremely weak swords. 

Information about certain skills: ShowHide

While I feel I don’t need to touch on what ability the “Axe User” skill will change, a small explanation for others might be helpful as you create your gladiator. I will just be paraphrasing from the Dwarf Fortress Wiki to help you understand what some the less self-explanatory skills will do in the interest of fairness.

Observer: In combat, observer skill is used to note and anticipate the attacks of enemies. Skilled observers are less likely to be surprised by an opponent's charge, for instance, and less likely to receive a penalty for being attacked from the side. Higher levels of the skill give more information - which arm the opponent is using for its next attack for example.
Striker: This enhances unarmed strikes with your fist.
Biter: Characters do not often bite when they have other methods of attack unless they have a special attack related to it, that said biting can cause massive damage and bleedout.
Misc Object User: This is only useful if you plan on using silly weapons like a sock, however this skill is used for shield-bashing.
Discipline:  A creature with high discipline is less likely to retreat in battle.
Thrower: Characters rarely throw what they are holding but hey, you’re welcome to put points into it if you want
Fighter: . Its use or significance is currently not known. However, when tested in arena mode with two creature, one unskilled and one grand master fighter, the one with fighter skill won consistently while armed with any of the default weapons. Unarmed creatures showed no preference.

Ability to attack with picks is partially affected by the “Mining Skill” which is not available in the Object Testing Arena so keep that in mind.

Gladiator Template: ShowHide

Name:
Race and Gender:
Equipment:
Skills:
Points remaining: (Please double-check your amounts are correct)
Backstory: (Optional, this is just for flavor)

Below is a Sample Gladiator:

Name: Sir Shanksalot
Race and Gender: Human Male
Equipment:
Bronze Longsword
Bronze Buckler
Skills: Competent Fighter
Competent Swordsman
Competent Dodger
Competent Shield User
Points remaining: 0 (This means he will never earn any more points, even if he wins.)

Concerns, questions, and other information: ShowHide

“I have no idea what Dwarf Fortress is, can I still enter?”
Yep! I have no idea how many if you have played but even if this is your first time hearing about it, you are welcome to enter. Any questions about how something might work? Just shoot me a PM

“How many people will be allowed to join?”
I’ll allow in as many people who sign up within reason, in the event we have an odd number of entrants I will create an npc who abides by the rules if creation.

Gladiators: ShowHide

-GiantDad Managed by Sky
-Jeablook Joestar Managed by Sky
-Genjoj Shumuda Managed by NS
-Hanjo Shumuda Managed by NS
-FlibbityGibbet Managed by Seig
-Gonnabiteit Redshirt Managed by Swordslinger
-Captain Nopants Managed by Lies
-Big Guy Managed by Azure

Sign-Ups will remain open as long as they need to be, some fighters may have to fight extra matches, that said you are free to sign-up up to two gladiators, although there is no saying that both will get in, in the case that they both cannot fit into the bracket, I will ask you which one you'd like to use

So, want in? Fill and post the template and your gladiator will be one step closer to glory! (Or a brutal death.)

[BRACKET]

The Arena: ShowHide

Fighters will obviously start on opposite ends of the arena.

Things that are different this time around:
-Shields cost 10 more points
-Climber and Swimming skills removed as they seem like point-traps
-The starting distance between fighters has been increased, hopefully giving ranged fighters a better chance (But I still need to sort that out)

All Slots have been filled, The tournament will begin shortly!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:27:26 PM by Kellenredx »
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: RWBYFanon's 2nd Gladiatorial Games
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:16:22 PM »
Name: Gonnabiteit Redshirt
Race and Gender: Elf Female
Equipment: Large iron dagger (32)
Skills:Competent fighter (9) Adequate Knife user (10)
Points remaining: 169
Backstory: The sister of the late Cannon Redshirt. How is she is his sister when they’re different species? Who knows.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:31:02 PM by Swordslinger »

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 11:40:12 PM »
Name: Genjoj Shumuda
Race and Gender: Human Male (210)
Equipment: Iron Scimitar (40), Iron Breastplate (40), Iron Leggings (32), Iron Gauntlets (16)
Skills: Competent Swordsman (30),  Competent Fighter (18), Skilled Armor User (20)
Points Remaining: 14
Backstory: After being nearly murdered by his not brother Hanjo, Genjoj sought peace and harmony after his recovery. He intends to do this via killing people. Works right?
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Azure

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »
Name: Big Guy
Race and Gender: Female Beargirl (200)
Equipment: 2x Iron Short Sword (80)
Skills: Adequate Observer (9) Skilled Dodger (50) Competent Sword (30)
Points Remaining: 31
Backstory: Li is not good with computers or names apparently. Kami showed Li this game her and Ana were playing and Li managed to call her character 'Big Guy', because "YOU DIDN'T SAY I WAS A GIRL-GAO--" Kami didn't tell her she was a girl, just wanted a good laugh.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 08:13:04 PM »
Name: GiantDad

Race & Gender: Human Dad

Equipment: 175 points total

Copper Mask- 12.5 points
Iron Mail Shirt- 48 points
Copper Breast Plate- 25 points
Iron Chain Leggings- 32
Copper Gauntlets- 10
Copper High Boots- 12.5
Copper 2-H Sword- 35

Skills: 34 points total

Skilled Armor User- 20
Novice Swordsman- 5
Adequate Fighter- 9

Points Remaining: 1 point remaining

Backstory: "He's Back! (with significantly less points)"
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 09:16:01 PM »
Name: Captain Nopants
Race and Gender: Human Male(210)
Equipment: Iron Breastplate (40), Iron Gauntlets (16),Leather Gloves(4),Iron low boots(18),Iron Short Sword(40)
Skills:Competent Sword (30),Skilled Armor User (20)
Points Remaining: 42
Backstory: Captain Nopants was going to the bathroom when he got lost and ended up at the area. Luckily he has a sword tucked into his belt so he used to fight off wolfs when shitting in the woods.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 08:30:15 PM by mylies43 »
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 06:29:16 PM »
Name: Jeablook Joestar

Race & Gender: Human Male

Equipment: 115 points total

Adamantine Gloves- 96 points
Leather Leggings- 7 points
Leather Helm- 12 points

Skills: 93 points total

Proficient Striker- 60 points
Adequate Fighter- 9 points
Adequate Dodge- 15 points
Adequate Observer- 9 points

Points Remaining: 2 points remaining

Backstory: His name was too dumb for him to get a Bizarre Adventure of his own. Thus, he somehow left that universe and came to be shit in this one.
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 12:03:21 AM »
Name: Hanjo Shumuda
Race and Gender: Human Male (210)
Equipment: Copper Bow (32.5), Leather Breastplate (10), Leather Leggings (7), Leather Gloves (4), Copper High Boots (12.5)
Skills: Adept Archer (84), Competent Dodger (30), Adequate Discipline (9), Novice Swordsman (5)
Points Remaining: 16
Backstory: After murdering his not brother Genjoj, he sought forgiveness and repentance for his actions. To make himself feel better, Hanjo decides to kill people instead of, y'know, leaving them alone. What a surprise.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 11:21:09 PM »
Name:FlibbityGibbet
Race and Gender: Male ReptileMan (235 points)
Equipment: Iron Breastplate (40)
Iron Leggings 32)
Iron ShortSword (40)
Iron Mace (52)
Skills: Skilled Swordsman (50)
Points remaining: 21
Backstory: No one knows the true origin of the creature that came to be known as FlibbityGibbet. Some say he crawled out of the deepest most hellish pits of miasma. Some say he is a member of the great circus. What is known is that no one knows anything. Like. At all. All anyone knows is that he randomly appears, kills things, then disappears. Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Chickens. Especially chickens. He hates chickens. He really fucking hates chickens. Do not be near a chicken, you will be labeled a chicken by proxy. He wasn't even supposed to be in this tournament. Someone turned around and there he was, and somehow his name was on the board. No one bothered to question it. Especially not the fucking chickens.
Mithra Ragvos The 4th Year Giantess of Beacon

Mira Ragvos 4th Year Weaponsmith

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 04:18:52 PM »
Thank you to all of you who signed up! So brave to put your lives on the line for glory and fame!
Security, where the hell did that lizard come from?

Without any delay, we will send our brave competitors!

JeaBlook Joestar Vs Hanjo Shumuda: ShowHide

Jeablook Joestar jumps away from The flying {copper arrow}!
Hanjo Shumuda: Has the tide turned?  I must press on!
Jeablook Joestar punches Hanjo Shumuda in the right hand with his right hand, bruising the muscle through the cow leather right glove!
Jeablook Joestar punches Hanjo Shumuda in the third finger, right hand with his left hand, tearing apart the skin and bruising the muscle through the cow leather right glove!
Jeablook Joestar punches Hanjo Shumuda in the upper body with his left hand, bruising the fat!
Jeablook Joestar attacks Hanjo Shumuda but He jumps away!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts through the cow leather leggings!
Jeablook Joestar looks sick!
The {copper arrow} has lodged firmly in the wound!
Jeablook Joestar: Those injuries...  I must not succumb to fear!
Jeablook Joestar misses Hanjo Shumuda!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right upper leg, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar falls over.
Jeablook Joestar: I've been injured badly.  There is no hope!
Jeablook Joestar vomits.
Jeablook Joestar retches.
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right lower leg, chipping the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar vomits.
Jeablook Joestar punches Hanjo Shumuda in the left lower leg with his right hand, but the attack is deflected by Hanjo Shumuda's copper high boot!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right upper leg, chipping the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!
Jeablook Joestar vomits.
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right foot, chipping the bone!
A motor nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar vomits.
Jeablook Joestar: I have improved my striking.  That was very satisfying!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right upper leg, chipping the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar vomits.
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the upper body, tearing the muscle and tearing the middle spine's nervous tissue!
A tendon in the middle spine has been torn!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the pancreas through the cow leather leggings!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right lower arm, chipping the bone!
Jeablook Joestar: I have improved my biting.  That was very satisfying!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right upper leg, fracturing the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the upper body, tearing the muscle and tearing the middle spine's nervous tissue!
Jeablook Joestar passes out from exhaustion.
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right lower arm, fracturing the bone!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the right upper arm, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the left lower arm, chipping the bone!
A sensory nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The flying {copper arrow} strikes Jeablook Joestar in the left upper leg, chipping the bone through the cow leather leggings!
A tendon has been torn!
Jeablook Joestar regains consciousness.
Jeablook Joestar has suffocated.
Hanjo Shumuda: Death is all around us.  The horror consumes me!

What a bizarre fight...not only was that boy wearing gloves more expensive than my houseWhich I will be confiscating for research purposes but his opponent simply continued to let arrows fly while in melee! A good show from Hanjo Shumuda!

Gonnabiteit Redshirt vs Captain Nopants: ShowHide

Captain Nopants draws the iron short sword with his Right hand.
Captain Nopants attacks Gonnabiteit Redshirt but She jumps away!
Captain Nopants slashes Gonnabiteit Redshirt in the left upper arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
Gonnabiteit Redshirt strikes at Captain Nopants but the shot is easily parried by the iron short sword!
Captain Nopants strikes at Gonnabiteit Redshirt but the shot is deftly parried by the large iron dagger!
Captain Nopants charges at Elf 1!
Captain Nopants collides with Elf 1!
Gonnabiteit Redshirt is knocked over!
Gonnabiteit Redshirt stands up.
Captain Nopants stabs Gonnabiteit Redshirt in the left upper leg with his iron short sword, fracturing the bone!
A motor nerve has been severed and a tendon has been torn!
Gonnabiteit Redshirt falls over.
Gonnabiteit Redshirt gives in to pain.
Gonnabiteit Redshirt loses hold of the large iron dagger.
Captain Nopants stabs Gonnabiteit Redshirt in the head with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Gonnabiteit Redshirt has been struck down.
Captain Nopants: Death...  The horror consumes me!
Captain Nopants: Those injuries...  Begone fear!

Firstly, did nobody think to give the elf CLOTHES before we sent her to to die? Secondly, how in the world is she related to the previous Mr Redshirt we saw? (Rest his soul)

Bah! Whatever! Friends, family, all are equal in death!

Genjoj Shumuda vs Big Guy: ShowHide

Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the left foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is narrowly deflected by the iron short sword!
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is deftly parried by the iron scimitar!
Genjoj Shumuda misses Big Guy!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the left lower leg with her iron short sword, bruising the muscle through the iron chain leggings!
Genjoj Shumuda: Gruesome wounds!  Begone fear!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is effortlessly deflected by the iron short sword!
Genjoj Shumuda charges at Big Guy!
Big Guy jumps away!
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is easily parried by the iron scimitar!
Genjoj Shumuda slashes Big Guy in the right upper leg with his iron scimitar, tearing apart the fat!
Big Guy attacks Genjoj Shumuda but He jumps away!
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is easily parried by the iron scimitar!
Big Guy: Can it all end so quickly?  Begone fear!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the left lower arm with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron left gauntlet!
Genjoj Shumuda attacks Big Guy but She jumps away!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is easily parried by the iron short sword!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the left upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
The iron short sword has lodged firmly in the wound!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is deflected by the iron short sword!
Big Guy pulls on the embedded iron short sword.
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is narrowly deflected by the iron scimitar!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is easily parried by the iron short sword!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right hand with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron right gauntlet!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is effortlessly deflected by the iron short sword!
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is easily deflected by the iron scimitar!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the right upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
A motor nerve has been severed!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the left foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a sensory nerve has been severed!
Genjoj Shumuda falls over.
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is deflected by the iron short sword!
Big Guy strikes at Genjoj Shumuda but the shot is deftly parried by the iron scimitar!
Genjoj Shumuda: I've been wounded.  It's annoying.
Big Guy: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
Genjoj Shumuda slashes Big Guy in the upper body with his iron scimitar, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the right false ribs and tearing apart the right lung!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
A tendon in the right false ribs has been torn!
Big Guy is having trouble breathing!
The iron scimitar has lodged firmly in the wound!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the right upper leg with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron chain leggings!
Genjoj Shumuda pulls on the embedded iron scimitar.
Genjoj Shumuda slashes Big Guy in the left upper leg with his iron scimitar, fracturing the bone!
An artery has been opened by the attack, many nerves have been severed and a tendon has been torn!
Big Guy falls over.
Genjoj Shumuda loses hold of the iron right gauntlet.
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right upper arm with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right lower leg with her iron short sword, bruising the muscle through the iron chain leggings!
Big Guy: I've been injured badly.  There is no hope!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is deftly parried by the iron short sword!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the left lower arm with her iron short sword, bruising the skin through the iron left gauntlet!
Genjoj Shumuda: I've been injured badly.  There is no hope!
Genjoj Shumuda strikes at Big Guy but the shot is parried by the iron short sword!
Genjoj Shumuda loses hold of the iron left gauntlet.
Genjoj Shumuda loses hold of the iron scimitar.
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the left upper arm with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
Genjoj Shumuda grabs Big Guy by the third finger, left hand with his left lower leg!
Genjoj Shumuda bites Big Guy in the right upper arm, tearing the muscle!
Genjoj Shumuda latches on firmly!
Genjoj Shumuda: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the right foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
Big Guy breaks the grip of Genjoj Shumuda's upper front teeth on Big Guy's right upper arm.
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the left foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and many nerves have been severed!
Genjoj Shumuda has become enraged!
Genjoj Shumuda bites Big Guy in the first finger, right hand and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the second toe, left foot with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron chain leggings!
Big Guy: I have improved my sword.  That was very satisfying!
Genjoj Shumuda bites Big Guy in the left hand, tearing the muscle!
Big Guy loses hold of the iron short sword.
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the right upper leg with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron chain leggings!
Big Guy breaks the grip of Genjoj Shumuda's upper front teeth on Big Guy's left hand.
Big Guy bites Genjoj Shumuda in the upper body, but the attack is deflected by Genjoj Shumuda's iron breastplate!
Genjoj Shumuda bites Big Guy in the upper body, tearing the muscle and bruising the liver!
Big Guy slashes Genjoj Shumuda in the left foot with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy breaks the grip of Genjoj Shumuda's upper front teeth on Big Guy's upper body.
Genjoj Shumuda bites Big Guy in the left lower leg, tearing the fat!
Big Guy slaps Genjoj Shumuda in the lower lip with the flat of her iron short sword and the injured part explodes into gore!
Big Guy breaks the grip of Genjoj Shumuda's upper front teeth on Big Guy's left lower leg.
Genjoj Shumuda releases the grip of Genjoj Shumuda's left lower leg on Big Guy's third finger, left hand.
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the right foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
Genjoj Shumuda attacks Big Guy but She rolls away!
Big Guy stabs Genjoj Shumuda in the neck with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Genjoj Shumuda has been struck down.
Big Guy: Death...  This cannot horrify me.
Listen, I get that we're a little crude yes but can we at least clothe our combatants before they fight? We aren't that kind of place damnit!

GiantDad vs FlibbityGibbet: ShowHide

GiantDad strikes at FlibbityGibbet  but the shot is parried by the iron mace!
FlibbityGibbet  bashes GiantDad in the left upper leg with his iron mace, bruising the muscle through the iron chain leggings!
GiantDad kicks FlibbityGibbet  in the right hand with his right foot, bruising the muscle!
FlibbityGibbet  strikes at GiantDad but the shot is parried by the copper two-handed sword!
GiantDad attacks FlibbityGibbet  but He jumps away!
GiantDad slashes FlibbityGibbet  in the upper body with his copper two-handed sword, but the attack is deflected by FlibbityGibbet 's small iron breastplate!
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the left lower arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the copper left gauntlet!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
GiantDad strikes at FlibbityGibbet  but the shot is deftly parried by the iron mace!
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the left lower arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the copper left gauntlet!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
GiantDad: How fragile we are...  Begone fear!
FlibbityGibbet  bites GiantDad in the lower right back teeth and the severed part sails off in an arc!
GiantDad stabs FlibbityGibbet  in the right lower arm with his copper two-handed sword, tearing apart the muscle!
The copper two-handed sword has lodged firmly in the wound!
FlibbityGibbet  loses hold of the iron mace.
GiantDad pulls on the embedded copper two-handed sword.
FlibbityGibbet  pulls on the embedded iron short sword.
GiantDad stabs FlibbityGibbet  in the right lower arm with his copper two-handed sword, tearing apart the fat!
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the left hand with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the copper left gauntlet!
FlibbityGibbet : How fragile we are...  Begone fear!
GiantDad strikes at FlibbityGibbet  but the shot is easily deflected by the iron short sword!
GiantDad: I've been wounded.  It's annoying.
FlibbityGibbet  pulls on the embedded iron short sword.
FlibbityGibbet  strikes at GiantDad but the shot is narrowly deflected by the copper two-handed sword!
GiantDad stabs FlibbityGibbet  in the left foot with his copper two-handed sword, tearing apart the fat!
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the left foot with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the copper high boot!
GiantDad falls over.
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the left upper leg with his iron short sword, bruising the skin through the iron chain leggings!
FlibbityGibbet  scratches GiantDad in the head, but the attack is deflected by GiantDad's copper mask!
GiantDad loses hold of the copper left gauntlet.
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the left hand with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
GiantDad: I've been injured badly.  There is no hope!
GiantDad loses hold of the copper high boot.
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the left foot with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
GiantDad misses FlibbityGibbet !
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the left upper arm with his iron short sword, fracturing the bone through the iron mail shirt!
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the upper body with his iron short sword, bruising the muscle through the copper breastplate!
FlibbityGibbet  strikes GiantDad in the right lower leg with the pommel of his iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by GiantDad's copper high boot!
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the right upper arm with his iron short sword, bruising the muscle through the iron mail shirt!
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the lower body with his iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by GiantDad's iron chain leggings!
GiantDad loses hold of the copper two-handed sword.
GiantDad loses hold of the copper right gauntlet.
FlibbityGibbet  slashes GiantDad in the right lower arm with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
FlibbityGibbet  scratches GiantDad in the lower lip and the injured part is ripped into loose shreds!
GiantDad kicks FlibbityGibbet  in the right lower leg with his right foot, bruising the muscle through the small iron chain leggings!
FlibbityGibbet  stabs GiantDad in the head with his iron short sword, tearing the muscle and fracturing the skull!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
GiantDad has bled to death.
FlibbityGibbet : Death...  The horror conssumessss me!

I had held hope that perhaps the stories were true but it seems that this Copper-clad-cadaver is nothing more than an imitator of the real father, after all: The legend never dies
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 04:34:59 PM by Kellenredx »

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 08:58:24 PM »
And now our second round will commence!

Hanjo Shumuda vs Captain Nopants: ShowHide
Captain Nopants  jumps away from The flying {copper arrow}!
Captain Nopants  stabs Hanjo Shumuda  in the upper body with his iron short sword, tearing the muscle and shattering the middle spine's bone through the cow leather armor!
Captain Nopants  attacks Hanjo Shumuda  but He jumps away!
Captain Nopants  stabs Hanjo Shumuda  in the right hand with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the cow leather right glove!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
Hanjo Shumuda  loses hold of the copper arrows [25].
Captain Nopants  pulls on the embedded iron short sword.
Hanjo Shumuda  misses Captain Nopants !
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the left foot with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the copper high boot!
Hanjo Shumuda  falls over.
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the right upper arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the fat through the cow leather armor!
Hanjo Shumuda  strikes at Captain Nopants  but the shot is parried by the iron short sword!
Hanjo Shumuda  loses hold of the copper high boot.
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the left upper leg with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Hanjo Shumuda  attacks Captain Nopants  but He jumps away!
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the left upper arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the cow leather armor!
Hanjo Shumuda  loses hold of the copper bow.
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the left lower arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
Hanjo Shumuda : I've been injured badly.  I can't take it!
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the right hand with his iron short sword, tearing apart the fat through the cow leather right glove!
Captain Nopants  attacks Hanjo Shumuda  but He scrambles away!
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the upper body with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle and tearing apart the liver through the cow leather armor!
Hanjo Shumuda  loses hold of the cow leather right glove.
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the right hand with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Captain Nopants  slashes Hanjo Shumuda  in the upper body with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the right true ribs and tearing apart the heart through the cow leather armor!
A major artery in the heart has been opened by the attack!
A tendon in the right true ribs has been torn!
Hanjo Shumuda  gives in to pain.
Captain Nopants  stabs Hanjo Shumuda  in the head with his iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Hanjo Shumuda  has been struck down.
Captain Nopants : Death is all around us.  The horror consumes me!
Captain Nopants : Gruesome wounds!  Begone fear!

It was wise to destroy the archer's hands first, good luck letting lose arrows without hands!

FlibbityGibbet vs Big Guy: ShowHide

Big Guy strikes at FlibbityGibbet but the shot is deftly parried by the iron short sword!
FlibbityGibbet stabs Big Guy in the left hand with his iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle through the large cow leather left glove!
An artery has been opened by the attack and many nerves have been severed!
Big Guy loses hold of the iron short sword.
Big Guy attacks FlibbityGibbet but He jumps away!
FlibbityGibbet misses Big Guy!
Big Guy: Our time in The Arena is so brief...  Begone fear!
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the left lower leg with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by FlibbityGibbet's small iron chain leggings!
FlibbityGibbet stabs Big Guy in the left lower arm with his iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
FlibbityGibbet attacks Big Guy but She jumps away!
Big Guy strikes at FlibbityGibbet but the shot is easily parried by the iron short sword!
Big Guy slaps FlibbityGibbet in the left lower leg with the flat of her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by FlibbityGibbet's small iron chain leggings!
Big Guy strikes at FlibbityGibbet but the shot is deflected by the iron short sword!
Big Guy charges at FlibbityGibbet!
Big Guy collides with FlibbityGibbet!
FlibbityGibbet is knocked over and tumbles backward!
FlibbityGibbet stands up.
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the tail with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the right upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the fat!
FlibbityGibbet strikes at Big Guy but the shot is deftly parried by the iron short sword!
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the left lower leg with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by FlibbityGibbet's small iron chain leggings!
FlibbityGibbet: Sssso easssily broken...  I mussst not ssssuccumb to fear!
FlibbityGibbet loses hold of the small copper left gauntlet.
FlibbityGibbet loses hold of the iron mace.
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the left upper arm with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the right upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
FlibbityGibbet loses hold of the iron short sword.
FlibbityGibbet is no longer stunned.
Big Guy slashes FlibbityGibbet in the upper body with her iron short sword, but the attack is deflected by FlibbityGibbet's small iron breastplate!
FlibbityGibbet: I have improved my fighting.  That wass very ssssatissfying!
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the right upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
Many nerves have been severed!
FlibbityGibbet bites Big Guy in the lower body, bruising the muscle through the large cow leather leggings!
Big Guy looks sick!
FlibbityGibbet latches on firmly!
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the right upper arm with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
Big Guy breaks the grip of FlibbityGibbet's teeth on Big Guy's lower body.
FlibbityGibbet: I've been injured badly.  There isss no hope!
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the right foot with her iron short sword, tearing apart the muscle!
Many nerves have been severed!
FlibbityGibbet falls over.
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the left upper leg with her iron short sword, fracturing the bone through the small iron chain leggings!
FlibbityGibbet loses hold of the small copper right gauntlet.
Big Guy stabs FlibbityGibbet in the right lower arm with her iron short sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Big Guy strikes FlibbityGibbet in the throat with the pommel of her iron short sword and the injured part explodes into gore!
FlibbityGibbet has bled to death.
Big Guy: Death...  The horror consumes me!
Big Guy: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!

Well at least we've clothed the girl now, but I still have no bloody idea where the hell that lizard came from!