Author Topic: After the Battle: Martin at the Amity Relaxation Areas (OPEN)  (Read 5082 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
After the Battle: Martin at the Amity Relaxation Areas (OPEN)
« on: October 19, 2016, 01:27:59 AM »
Fresh from his loss against Razz, Martin, still in his wet clothes from the battle, sits in the food court area below the colosseum. The look on his face is an unusual mix of glee and intensity, as he recounts the battle in his head, looking at it from every possible angle to try and improve his strategy, for the next time. The hot drink in front of him cooling off, he has seemingly forgotten all about it as his head is back in the colosseum.

"Yeah... Then I should have..." He trails off, muttering under his breath, completely oblivious to his surroundings. It's entirely possible he wouldn't even notice someone if they walked right up and tapped him on the shoulder.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
Re: After the Battle: Martin at the Amity Relaxation Areas (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:40:19 AM »
Sakura was not that type however, she burst right infront of Martin and handed him his scarf back.
"Tough luck Martin, looks like you lost," Sakura said as she made herself comfortable.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 02:15:15 AM »
Well, Martin couldn't help but notice that. He was a bit annoyed to be pulled out of his planning session, but once he saw who had spoken, his smile grew. "Yeah, true enough," he said, "but I'll get him next time. Won't have as much meaning, unless I wait a whole two years to try again, but it'll definitely be a lot of fun." He smiled brighter. "Saw you in the audience," he noted. "Would've said something, but y'know, the fight and all. Almost didn't recognize you at first."
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 02:27:07 PM »
"Oh," Martin said abruptly, "You can hang onto that if you want," gesturing at the scarf. "I have spares, plus here in Vale it's really more of a fashion choice than anything important, and I've kinda been considering maybe sticking around for a while."

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 01:20:58 AM »
Sakura shrugs.
"Well lots of people don't recognize me in my two appearances, pink hair gets dirty in the work shop and looks really ugly," Sakura gives a friendly punch to the shoulder. "Nah the scarf would just become dirty, but I would keep it since you insist." Sakura ties the scarf around her neck and smiles.

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 01:51:14 PM »
Martin gave a thumbs-up, his other hand fiddling absently with a part of Gradus Bellum that must have loosened during the tournament. I need to be more careful with this thing, especially when I'm shifting it so much... "It suits you," he said with a smile. "Looks better on you than it ever did on me." At that moment, he abruptly remembered the (formerly) hot drink in front of him, and took a sip. "Egh... Got too distracted, 's gone cold..." he muttered half-under his breath with a sniffle. "And now I think I'm catching a cold..." He looked back up at Sakura. "Hey, I may have a bit of work for you later, think I screwed up something with my weapon in that arena, but no rush, with all the excitement around here right now I don't see Grimm showing up any time soon, and I'm pretty handy with my bare hands and a bit of Dust too, plus she still works fine as a sword anyway. For now, how have you been enjoying the festival?"

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 03:24:33 AM »
(Hey, LuckyStar, waiting on Sakura's reply, and anyone else, this is still an open thread.)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 09:26:54 AM »
"Well I'm enjoying it, since fights haven't really done some serious damage I got really light work when it came to a maintainence check, explaining why I am here in the first place," Sakura then fiddles her fingers. No rush? She would be glad to take that weapon into piece and inspect every part. She grabbed Martin's hand and drag him off to her car, well Thurn's but she is driving it.
"Well get in, but not the driver's seat, that's where I go. I have been waiting to do something all day I rather really just do a small check up on that nice weapon of yours," Sakura said as she waited.

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 11:30:09 AM »
"Well then, I suppose if you insist," Martin laughed while being pulled along. He climbs into the passenger side, his sword across his lap, and folds his hands over top of said weapon. "I don't think it's really anything too serious, but you're the expert, so I'll leave it in your hands."

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 11:16:42 PM »
Sakura gets into the driver's seat and starts the engine, soon they were driving down the roads and towards the airdocks where airships specialized in carrying vehicles were docked ready to leave. She drives into one and stops the engine and looks at Martin.
"Learnt anything from that fight?"

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 02:06:13 AM »
"I certainly learned not to underestimate an opponent just because he looks 'too happy-go-lucky'," Martin laughed. "Beyond that, I guess I learned that I have a tendency to be a little reckless, especially when I'm trying to impress someone..." He smiled. "Loss notwithstanding, it was pretty fun, though."

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »
Sakura smiled as she laid her back against her seat. She reached into her sleeves and pulled out a scroll and reaches her hand out.
"Mind if I take a photo of your weapon?"

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 10:37:42 AM »
(Sorry for the delayed reply, I was at a convention all weekend)

"Go for it," Martin said, holding the currently sword-form weapon at an easier angle for her to do so.

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 06:58:58 AM »
(Its okay, I have been busy myself)

Sakura picks it up and snaps a few photos from different angles. Once done she taps the wheel of the car waiting for the ship to land at the docks.

And they do. The ship opens the way for them and they drive off to the workshop.