RWBYFanon v5
RPG World of Remnant => The Vale Region => Beacon Academy => Topic started by: Asterisk on October 04, 2016, 03:00:53 AM
-
It was just another dull training day at Beacon. Within the arena, Ophelia, or rather today she was Abigail stepped up to a boxing bag hanging off the ceiling and gave it a punch. The bag swung before coming back and smacking her in the face, sending her flying back a few feet. Slowly getting up, she yawned, before punching the boxing bag, then sidestepping as it swung past. Yay. She dodged it. Stepping back, this time on the other side of the bag, she was about to punch it before it swung back and smacked her in the face again, sending her flying back a few feet. She slowly got up once more and just looked at the bag with a bored expression before glancing around to see what others were doing, very tempted to make a run for it and ditch class.
-
Colton walks into the arena with the most confused loom on his hand.
He sees a woman punch a sandbag in the most lazy fashion and then dodges it with a yawn before getting hit. He also broke out in laughter.
"Ya okay-" Colton snorts almost letting out a laughter. "Um sorry just what I saw was pretty hilarious um so you okay?"
-
As Colton approached her, Ophelia gave him a smile while laughing too. "Oh no it's fine. I'm just practicing dodging and hitting without relying on my semblance." She looked at the bag. "Still have quite a bit of work to do, as you can see." She punched it again and side-stepped. Then she punched it while it swung back, causing it to swing at a diagonal angle before coming back and smacking her in the face again, sending her flying once more. She got back up and dusted herself off before walking back to Colton. "Yeah. Like that." Brushing her hair out of her face and holding out her hand for him to shake, she said, "The names Abigail Hunter. Second year sub-par brawler."
-
As Colton watched the funny scenario again, he lets out a laugh but stops himself to shake Abigail's hand.
"Colton Joule, third year. I have the nickname Shredder," Colton puts down his briefcase at the same time
-
As Colton shook her hand Ophelia's passive absurdly high electric potential prevented the shock. Unaware that a shock even existed, she continued to smile when she let go. "Ooh, so you're an upperclassman! Awesome! As for myself, I'm afraid I don't have a nickname. Just transferred from Atlas this year. So how did you come by this nickname, Shredder?
-
Colton could tell something was up when Abigail did not react to the natural static that came from his hand.
"I kinda wrecked the crap out of a dude that no one could beat in an actual spar with no aura meter because he wore this really strong steel armor, my weapons in there are made for prying armor open like tin cans and my Semblance can go through anything that conducts electricity," Colton scratched the back of his head and looks up. "I gave him the voltage of a stun gun if I remember correctly"
-
"Ooh! Owwww... That must have hurt! Good thing I don't wear much armor so if I ever go against you, I can stay light on my feet. Or at least I try. As you just saw. Speaking of which, what's the fastest way I can get a nickname like that?"
-
Colton shrugged, he obviously had no idea himself.
"All I did was something that found cool and I guess it happens"
-
"I see... Well whatever! Nice to meet you Shredder! So, what brings you here to the arena? Something you want to work on perhaps?"
-
"I would actually prefer Colton thank you very much, " Colton looks at the punching bag then at Abigail. "I wanted to work on my punches, they are strong already but I want them to at least keep in top shape."
-
Stepping aside, Ophelia said, "Alright, Colton. Can I watch?"
-
Colton nods before grabbing the still swinging bag and holds it so it stays still. Colton took a deep breathe before tucking in his hand to his waist, palm facing outwards. He then threw a punch, his arm straighten and his palm facing downwards, landing a direct punch. It went boom like a bullet. The immediate hit sent the sandbag swinging up to an angle wider than 45 degrees but to Colton it was not enough. He worked up with his feet and his hands went back to tucking in to his side. The bag swung back and Colton did the same punch. He did the same thing over and over until his fist was red. He let out a sigh and relaxed his posture.
-
Cidrine could not help but be attracted to the sound of something from the arena.
He takes a stroll in to see a blond relaxing his position.
-
Watching him punch the target, Ophelia estimated the strength of his blows and said, "Hmmm... Just a suggestion from me, I mean, you probably don't have to listen to it cause you're the older year student here, but perhaps try stepping past your target, then twisting your arm only right when you hit the it while keeping your wrist stiff. Your punches have too much carry-through, thus it knocks your target back instead of dealing damage. Good for knocking someone out in a street fight but against Grimm, I've picked up something better from experience. Here, try it like this." Walking up to the bag, Ophelia took up a stance similar to Colton's. Stepping past it ith her left leg, she punched it in slow motion with her left arm, palm facing up, and right when her knuckles touched the surface, she twisted her arm 180 degrees along with her wrist. "Yeah like that. Just gotta make sure you keep your wrist stiff or you might twist it. Here. Fast motion." Returning her arm to the side, she punched the target again with the relative strength Colton was punching at before along with slightly faster speed, again stepping past and twisting her arm right when her hand hit the target. This time, the bag didn't move a single millimeter. Instead, Ophelia's hand had gone straight through it. "Uhhh, right. So yeah, I definitely recommend you give it a shot... Sorry, are we allowed to break these?" She pulled her arm out as a cascade of sand followed.
-
"Well I won't worry about that, I kinda break practice dummies like every time I kick one," Cidrine said leaning to a wall. He watched to see what happened next
-
Colton nods understanding before watching Abigail's hand go through the sandbag. He almost broke out in another fit of laughter. He hears someone behind and sees a tiger faunus leaning against the wall.
"That must suck having to replace one every time you train," Colton chuckled before picking up the sand. "[color=#0892X0]The feeling of wrecking Grimm feels sometimes like sand. Gone in an instant.[/color]"
-
"Eh, at Atlas our training dummies had forcefields to mimic Aura. A friend of mine is also developing better and more conservative training targets. Training on more durable things while trying to beat the record time for how fast one can slay a Grimm are how I develop things like this. Step back, I'm using my semblance." With a deep breath, Ophelia said "Chrono Erosion!" After, that, she took a single step forward and started moving closer to her actual speed, vanishing with a blur occasionally showing up. 5 punches seemed to land on the bag simultaneously from all directions over the course of less than two seconds before Ophelia slowed down and landed in front of the two again just as it exploded. "So yeah, try practicing what I said, Colton." She then turned to Cidrine and asked, "And who might you be?"
-
Colton already spots something.
"That isn't your Semblance, I could do the same thing if I moved any faster, your Semblance has something to do with electricity isn't it?" Colton said as he kicks aside the sandbag and grabs one in the corner. "Cause unless you have mechanical arms, you would have felt static. My Semblance naturally generates static electricity enough to give a person a small shock." Colton hangs the sandbag and instead of punching he drives a roundhouse kick into it and his entire foot goes through the sandbag, causing an entire segment of it to fall to the floor in a heap.
-
Cidrine got up from leaning.
"Cidrine Laohu, martial artist for like forever, please to meet to you two," Cidrine said before watching two sandbags get wrecked. He blinked in pure surprise as they forgot that that had made the entire floor sandy.
-
Nathan walked into the large, dedicated training room and had made it a fair distance in before noticing that several sandbags were absolutely destroyed, littering the place with their entrails. He made his way over to the other side of the place, trying to not get spotted by any of the students busy tearing equipment asunder. He deployed Ergia and started hitting the mannequin in front of which he'd stopped.
-
"Pleased to meet you too Cidrine!" Turning to Colton, Ophelia said, "Dude. I'm a second year. I could only dream of moving that fast right now without my semblance, which allows me to speed up my own time. I didn't feel a shock because I specialize in aura from being heavily semblance reliant during combat, which I am trying to work off as you can see. Excuse me for showing off a little." Inhaling again, she said, "Chrono Disintegration!" Almost vanishing again, this time at even faster speeds, she appeared behind the mannequin Nathan was hitting and gave him a smile. "Sorry," she said before slicing its head cleanly in half with two fingers before reappearing back to her original spot.
-
Colton was pretty now convinced that was her Semblance.
"My bad for my doubtfulness, I rarely meet people who could shake hands with me with going on Bzz" Colton sniggers as he kicked the head away and heard it hit glass. It went flying out the window. "I'm sure they would forgive us."
-
Dorothy entered the training arena and surveyed her surroundings. She had just arrived in vale and had obtained permission to use the facilities at Beacon academy while she was travelling on behalf of Shade. It would draw too much attention to use a normal gym for her methods of training. She was doing some routine stretches when she heard a voice above the ambient sound "- without my semblance, which allows me to speed up my own time" that was all she needed to rush over in a blink of an eye. "Hey the name's Dorothy! I'm a 3rd year visitor from Vacuo, I heard that someone over here has a time semblance?" she was so excited to meet someone with the same semblance as her. "I can slow down time as well and to be honest it would be amazing if someone could do the stuff that I do! Honestly she was over excited but the possibilities were endless. She was practically bouncing in her place.
-
Cidrine gave Nathan a pat on the shoulder.
"At least I didn't break it, um... Let's say it would be more than a clean shot and more on my breaking school items fee,"
-
(Alright, I've just about had enough of holding you guys up. Please continue RPing as if Nathan had never showed up. I might toss Camelia in in the future.)