RWBYFanon v5

RPG Creations => Plot Zone => Topic started by: Flooberoid on January 13, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

Title: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [3/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 13, 2017, 02:31:46 PM
Under the light of the yellow sun, a radioactive spider shot gamma rays into you and also killed your parents. Now you have superpowers! Kill all the other superpowered bitches- there can be only one!

This thread is for those who think that, without the limits imposed for the sake of "playing fair" and "getting approved," your character's abilities could be absolutely ridiculous. In this scenario, your semblance is exponentially more powerful, you don't tire out from using it, your weapons have unlimited dust and enhanced abilities, your aura is much more durable, and if your character felt morally limited by laws and the well-being of people around them... well, they no longer do. In fact, you're encouraged to cause as much property damage as possible. Go wild!

Anyone who signs up, I warn you: Don't take this thread seriously. Go completely overboard. Invent new rules on the fly. Be like a kid on the playground with his "everything proof shield." Don't worry that nobody will ever win with that kind of setup; I'll screw one of you over arbitrarily at some point!

Three slots for this one, and it isn't first come first serve by any means. Anyone who signs up, tell me the character you wish to use and why you think their abilities would be entertaining. For example, if I were to submit a character (which I won't), I would use Hagane because his semblance could turn tall buildings into tsunami waves.

Our fighters are:

1. Ismael Skhaos (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,131.msg389.html#msg389)
2. Fallow Russet (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,35.0.html)
3. Violet Menagerie (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,81.msg141.html#msg141)
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Th3King0fChaos on January 13, 2017, 03:23:23 PM
I would like to put Ismael in because he would be insane with his lightning to the point where he would be spirit bombing the hell out of everything since he doesn't tire from the use he could charge as long as he wants and just obliterate anything in his path.

Also he could shoot a straight beam of lightning which sounds awesome.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: nathan67003 on January 13, 2017, 03:50:42 PM
I want Nathan in because he will literally be a flight-capable nuke spam armed with a staff lightsaber that fires relativistic particles through a meter of tungsten.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Viventium Umbra on January 13, 2017, 10:14:41 PM
What's the word on using original characters that aren't on this site?
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 13, 2017, 11:06:30 PM
Like, in terms of this thread, or is there some site-wide discussion about this I haven't heard about? Because if it's up to me, I'd discourage it but as long as they're in-universe characters I wouldn't outright forbid it.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Viventium Umbra on January 14, 2017, 02:40:14 AM
No, I was just talking about this thread, there's no discussion going on about that. I was wondering if you would allow characters that are entirely separate from the RWBY universe in this thread.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: arcus_gray on January 14, 2017, 03:03:27 AM
Holy shit Fallow wpuld be ludicrous in this thread. I am picturing the ability to make new spells on the fly or instead of taking down trees with shockwave he could level entire citites with a wave of his hand.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 14, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
@Viventium
Sorry, but no. The point of this thread is to see what would happen if you were allowed to make your characters on this board as overpowered as you like. I'd be reluctantly willing to allow it if they were at least RWBY-universe characters but other than that no.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: terexia on January 14, 2017, 08:54:49 PM
-I was interested in adding Violet Menagerie into this thread, she literally has a forcefield/ shockwave that can be augmented to be on fire.

THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES  LITERALLY INVUNRERABLE HAMNSTERBALL OF BLASTING FLAMES FUCKING SHIT UP!!!!

-If that's not cray cray enough, you could instead try Kerri Palidus for size and see if you would like GIANT GRIMM MADE FROM FLAMES CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE WITH TELEPRESENCE OF EVERYONE's AURA LOCATION.

The choice is yours  ;D
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Viventium Umbra on January 14, 2017, 09:07:14 PM
@Flooberoid
Alright then, if my namesake is off the table, I'll be using t17: unleashed since that would never be allowed officially on this forum. If you need an idea for what that would be, I can PM you a profile or something, though it doesn't seem like those will matter much here.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 14, 2017, 10:44:24 PM
...Noted. You certainly seem to be in the right mindset, tex.

Yeah, Viventium, I'd like some basic details. Just wanna know what kind of semblance/weaponry I'm granting world-destroying powers to.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [0/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 17, 2017, 09:23:02 PM
Awright, I've made my final decisions.

-Ismael is in partially because you were the first to post and partially because that does indeed sound awesome.

-Fallow is in because he looks like Hazama and I couldn't resist having him in the "Restriction 666 Released" thread.

-Violet is in because "LITERALLY INVUNRERABLE HAMNSTERBALL OF BLASTING FLAMES FUCKING SHIT UP!!!!"

If my criteria seem unfair, well... shaddup. I'll get the thread up tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [3/3]
Post by: nathan67003 on January 18, 2017, 05:58:45 AM
Feel free to have Nathan barge in at random and blow up an area about the size of the state of Texas.
Title: Re: Restriction 666 Released: A No-Limits Duel! [Non-Canon] [3/3]
Post by: Flooberoid on January 18, 2017, 06:10:42 AM
The thread is up! (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,829.0.html)

I realized midway through writing the initial post that there isn't much to set up for a duel without reason or context between three people that I don't even think know each other, so... yeah. Posting order will be Ismael, Fallow, Violet, just like I have them at the top.