Author Topic: Third Year 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Rufus Chocla vs. Jima Purpora  (Read 436 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Third Year 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Rufus Chocla vs. Jima Purpora
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 01:54:24 AM »
Whiff. Good start on the whole 'pure brawn thing'. Plus, there appeared to have been one factor Rufus had forgotten to take into account - her weapon was also a fucking mace. Freezing it probably made it heavier, if anything, which Rufus soon got to experience as it slammed into him, sending him into the dirt.

He was not down for the count, though. The boy didn't rise right away, instead bringing his leg around to sweep Jima's - hopefully he could bring her down as well. Either way he proceeded to roll back, hoping to jump her with another set of punches if she did fall.

(Leg swipe: 5%)

Aura: 31%
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

My good ole AMA