Author Topic: Finally gonna make one of these  (Read 46 times)

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
Finally gonna make one of these
« on: September 13, 2018, 03:48:30 PM »
Hey there, Iím GingerAvalanche, because Iím a ginger and things have a tendency to fall on me.

You may know me from such characters as Lilla Bleidd and Dominique Pentaghast, nicknamed Alice, but you probably donít because Lilla only appeared in 2 threads and Alice in 0.

I was around about a year ago and then disappeared 7 months ago, and now Iím back from outer space. Iím also havig trouble finding a link to the discord, so if I could get one of those so yíall can make fun of me for being unable to find a link, Iíd appreciate it.
"It is important to me that those who would judge me see me as I truly am, and not as I wish them to see me."

Lilla Bleidd - Beacon Academy first year. ĒSomeday, I know we will meet again, in the shade of a life to die for.Ē

Dominique 'Alice' Pentaghast - Beacon Academy Third Year. "What are you worth? The people you love, or the people you hurt?"

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Finally gonna make one of these
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »
It's in the getting started link under rules and information.  Its kinda hidden away, so its pretty easy to miss, so here's a link to the post.
Smokey Emberstone--1st year Beacon Student and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team BSSM"I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"