Author Topic: A Difference In Social Skills [CLOSED]  (Read 568 times)

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Re: A Difference In Social Skills [CLOSED]
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 03:57:40 PM »
”Now that we planned for the mall, might I ask what you plan for?” Iron didn’t really have a plan, though picking up more supplies would be nice. It also surprised Iron that he’s actually taking the time to try and extend the conversation. Maybe Isabelle’s insistence on relaxing is making an effect on him.

Iron also happened to realize he completely missed on responding to what Isabelle had said, so he might as well add on to what he said before while he’s at it, in the same generic and monotone voice as before.

”You were excellent, since you held back your anger for a more opportune time.”
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"[/spoiler]

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2019, 09:27:38 PM »
Isabelle certainly took his words into consideration, but she didn’t say anything in response. With his plain tone, it was difficult to tell if he was being honest or simply saying it to make her feel better. The latter wasn’t very like him, but she also didn’t feel confident that what he said was the truth. Once more, she tried to forcefully revert her attention to their plans.

”Uhm… I know I want to buy some new clothes, maybe a pair of shoes. I’m also a little hungry now, so we could grab a bite to eat.” Other than that, Isabelle didn’t have a whole lot planned. He would probably be bored by the idea of just shopping for clothing, or at least she assumed so. ”But hey, we can wander around and look for other stuff too. The malls I visit usually have a new store or two every time I go. Oh, and Lucina might want to meet up by the time we get there.”
Isabelle Aozora - The Scaredy-Cat
Lyssa Andromiko - The Raging Racist
Vivian Xanthia - The Cyborg Wonder
Cassidy Uaine - The Benevolent Monkey

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2019, 05:07:57 PM »
While Iron listens to what Isabelle seeks to obtain from their expedition to the mall, Iron also took the time to go over any materials he wants to pick up himself. He verbally agrees with Isabelle on getting clothing with a grunt, as it’s necessary for some further integration for combat. On the other hand, it would be a good idea for him to look into additional alternatives for his projects and testing.

Again, Iron seems very non committal about their current plans, and seems to be more focused on how to get by for the rest of the day. Hopefully it passes by without an excessive amount of boredom.

After some amount of time of idle chit-chat with a mix of peace and quiet, Iron and his leader finally arrive at the rather elegant mall. Opening one of the many doors at the entrance and shuffling Isabelle through it, the two finally find themselves in the rather large mall that’s filled to the brim with all sorts of people.

Quickly taking his place by Isabelle’s side and looking at all the stores around them, Iron looks at the faunus with a questioning gaze. ”You said Lucina will be here?” Iron frowns  as he realizes how large scale the mall is, ”I hope we don’t have to attempt and find her. That would be less than pleasing.”

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"[/spoiler]

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 02:00:06 PM »
Isabelle shrugged as she peered around the building, then taking a quick glance at her scroll before stuffing it back into her pocket. ”I don’t know if she’s here yet. I’ll tell her to meet us somewhere in a little bit. In the meantime...” the faunus looked back up at the taller male, returning his curious look. ”Where should we go first?”

The vast mall stretched out for as far as she could see, small shops and well-known retailers lining the long, massive corridor that they stood in. The populated crowd that moved through the place gave Isabelle the slightest bit of nerves, but from the looks of it, she didn’t know any of these people. ’Good.’ A ways down, there were two particularly large sections on either side of them that would draw her gaze. On the right, a dimly-lit yet spacious room with tall glass windows, game cabinets lining the walls and neon signs advertising the coolest new arcade attractions. Her eyes quickly passed over it, her interest rapidly declining. And then on the left, one of the big department store chains, likely carrying every piece of trendy clothing in Vale. Isabelle didn’t have much of a taste for fashion, but it was certainly more practical to shop there rather than playing video games. Of course, there was also the food court on the far end of the path, though they would have to travel past a number of stores to get there anyway. While she was leaning towards starting with that clothing store, she had asked Iron first. The girl looked back up at him once more, awaiting his recommendation.
Isabelle Aozora - The Scaredy-Cat
Lyssa Andromiko - The Raging Racist
Vivian Xanthia - The Cyborg Wonder
Cassidy Uaine - The Benevolent Monkey

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 12:49:33 AM »
Iron gives an intense gaze at the arcade on their right. In fact it was so intense that it seemed like he was tempted to bring it up for the day. However, it softens as Iron decides to keep his leader’s interest in mind. Looking back, Iron realizes that his leader had been watching him when he was staring at the arcade. His face quickly reddens as he coughs into his fist to regain composure. Killing any sign of embarrassment, Iron returns to a more blank expression.

”You’ve stated that you needed clothes? I suppose we can begin there, perhaps picking up some items myself.” In contrast to the more expressive side of Iron shown before, his voice is now much more monotone, almost as if he was trying to divert attention away from his little situation. Plus, it’s not like he’s lying either, since Iron had been looking towards investing in more clothes for formal and combat reasons.