Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
RWBYFanon v5
»
RPG World of Remnant
»
The Vale Region
»
Beacon Academy
»
When A Tactical Plan May Not Be Enough [Team TACT] [CLOSED - Inititaion] [DEAD]
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: When A Tactical Plan May Not Be Enough [Team TACT] [CLOSED - Inititaion] [DEAD] (Read 9812 times)
Dead_Proxy21
Full Member
Offline
147
Karma:
+2/-18
Personal Text
All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
When A Tactical Plan May Not Be Enough [Team TACT] [CLOSED - Inititaion] [DEAD]
«
on:
September 14, 2016, 10:16:42 PM »
Tychus started moving towards the ruins. He made sure to keep a lookout in case more Grimm decide to attack.
Edit: Please delete this page. 3/4 of the team hasn't responded.
«
Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:22:39 PM by Dark_Tenno21
»
Logged
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian
"I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic
"Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov
"I see you"
Eva Anders
"BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders
"A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval
"If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
RWBYFanon v5
»
RPG World of Remnant
»
The Vale Region
»
Beacon Academy
»
When A Tactical Plan May Not Be Enough [Team TACT] [CLOSED - Inititaion] [DEAD]